PROFILE OF THE PRO RTG CENTRE
Pro RTG is a modern non-state healthcare facility that offers comprehensive diagnostic services in the field of radiology: computed tomography, X-ray and ultrasound examinations. An experienced medical team with years of experience in the field uses the highest-quality equipment.
- The examinations are fully covered by all health insurance companies.
- It is also possible to examine self-payers based on the standard procedure and prices according to the price list.
- The equipment guarantees innovative methods and clinical applications to provide the most accurate diagnostic imaging for patients and doctors.
CT scanner examination
The centre uses the latest CT model: CT PHILIPS MX 16 EVO. It reduces the radiation dose for patients during the examination using the automatic programme DoseRight ACS. 16 arrays of detectors make CT scans significantly faster.
- Brain parenchyma
- Middle ear area
- Structure and pathomorphological changes of bones
- Pathomorphological changes in the neck area
- Pathomorphological changes in the lung parenchyma and mediastinum
Abdomen and Small Pelvis CT
- Pathomorphological changes in parenchymal organs in the abdominal cavity and in the small pelvis
- Assessment of the bladder
- Assessment of vascular structures
- Assessment of the lymphatic system
- Assessment of vertebral bone structures
- Pathomorphological changes in individual intervertebral discs in various locations of the entire spine
CT of Soft Parts
- Pathomorphological changes in muscle structures
- Technology of the scanner with the EVOEYE function removes undesirable image noise for patients with higher weight.
- Undesirable objects can be eliminated using the MAR programme for patients with metal material in their skeleton or the soft parts.
- The assessment of stenosis of the vascular system in patients with vascular diseases will be more effective using the AVA Stenosis function.
Ultrasound – Sonography – Ultrasonography
USG examinations are performed using Philips CLEAR VUE 550 and Philips CLEAR VUE 650 ultrasound machines. The ultrasound machines are suitable for all types of ultrasound examinations and they can be upgraded to 3D. In combination with multi-frequency linear and radial probes, the machines perform all computing functions, such as distance, area, volume, angle and speed of blood flow in the vessels in a Doppler study. It is an excellent diagnostic tool.
- Pathomorphological changes in the thyroid gland
- Pathomorphological changes in lymphoid tissue
- Pathomorphological changes in the soft parts of the neck
- Assessment of pleural effusion with the possibility of its puncture
- Abdomen and Small Pelvis USG
- Assessment of pathomorphological changes in organs of the abdominal cavity and the small pelvis
- Proof of fluid collection in the abdominal cavity and in the small pelvis
Size and post-void residue of the bladder
USG of the Soft Parts
- Assessment of pathomorphological changes in muscle structures and tendon entheses
- Doppler examination of blood vessels in the neck
- Doppler examination of arms and legs
- Doppler examination of abdominal blood vessels
RADIOGRAPHY-SKIAGRAPHY (X-RAY) EXAMINATION
The Pro RTG centre uses innovative X-ray machine SIEMENS MULTIX Compact K. The machine provides all routine examinations of patients lying on the table, sitting or standing. It is suitable for a wide range of examinations from skiagraphic examination of the skull, chest, abdomen, spine and pelvis to the limb bones. MULTIX Compact K provides high image quality at the lowest possible X-ray dose for the patient. The machine has special system settings for paediatric examinations of child patients.
The skiagraphic centre performs the following examinations:
- Bones of arms and legs